Assistant to General Manager
Minimum education: Bachelor degree or above
Working years: More than 2 years
1. Responsible for coordinating the communication between the various departments of the company and the general manager;
2. Responsible for project organization and coordination, progress implementation, internal execution and coordination and communication between customers, and deep participation in project bidding and bidding for related follow-up matters;
3. Responsible for the records of various important meetings and business negotiations, and organize the data;
4. Skilled communication with foreign businessmen, receiving and sending foreign mail, and occasionally traveling abroad;
1. Bachelor degree or above. Financial marketing, electronic engineering, computer, mechanical related majors;
2. Proficiency in computer operation and application, good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills;
3. Possess the basic qualities of coordination, communication, and independent handling of problems.
4. More than 2 years of work experience.